Strategic Goal: Effective management of financial resources
- To improve the maximizing of returns on investment of idle funds for the FSM National and State governments, monitor investment funds and money manager performances and liaise with investment fund owners for efficient and accurate lodging withdrawals and
- Enhance international finance coordination and monitoring of international programs and projects.
- To improve and enhance the reporting of Compact Sector Grants and U.S. Pass-thru Federal Grants.
CENTRAL IMPLEMENTATION UNIT (CIU)
In order to strengthen financial management support to the projects, a Central Implementation Unit has been established under the Investment Finance Unit in the Department of Finance. The objective of the CIU is to provide support to Implementing Agencies in the preparation, implementation and reporting of donor financed projects.
Click on the following word links to find out more about donor projects with:
NEW PUBLICATION: One of the pre-requisite World Bank policies is to complete an Environmental & Social Management assessment. To find out more about this policy then click on this link: WB Safeguards policy. An assessment was completed for the upcoming Financial Management project and the report is attached Click Here.
1 REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR MARITIME PROJECT MANAGER
- One of the World Bank pipeline projects is the FSM Maritime Investment Project. Please click on the link to find out more about this project and more detail on how to apply for the Project Manager position and obtain a copy of the Terms of Reference. Click Here
2 REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR TWO FINANCE OFFICERS
- The newly created Central Implementation Unit established within the Investment & International Finance Division, require two capable finance officers to assist in providing financial management support for all donor funded projects. Please Click on the link for more detail on how to apply and obtain a copy of the Terms of Reference. Click Here